Perfect is very boring, and if you happen to have a different look, that’s a celebration of human nature, I think. If we were all symmetrical and perfect, life would be very dull.
Imagine if the series had ended right after this moment.
fucking thank you
French photographer Florian Beaudenon's series Instant Life offers a voyeuristic peek into the homes and lives of different men, women, and families, inviting viewers to inspect their belongings and behaviors from a bird’s-eye view.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
A man who can ‘taste’ words has created a flavour map of the London Underground network after visiting every stop during a 49 year project.
James Wannerton has synaesthesia, a neurological condition that links senses which are normally experienced separately. The map is now being used by researchers to help understand the link between word formations and the tastes synaesthetes experience.
As an example, Baker Street in central London is one of the ‘tastiest stops,’ says Mr. Wannerton:
Baker Street is lovely. The best way to describe it is crusty and sweet, like jam roly-poly but slightly burnt. It has got loads of different tastes and textures. I love getting out there.
Spindrift - Speak to the Wind